quarta-feira, setembro 27, 2006

O poema com o qual Rosinha agraciou alguns alunos

Eye halve a spelling checker
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marcs four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
It's rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My checker tolled me sew.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ai..k bónaito!
Isto comoveu-me!
Mas...qd é q ele dedicou isso aos alunos? Como?Onde?Porquê? Han,
han,han?

eu n fui agraciada por tal poema. :|

10/03/2006 6:57 da tarde  
Blogger Donusnutxi said...

parece que só um nucleo restrito recebeu o mail... agr n sabemos se foi prepositado ou se foi engano :S

10/03/2006 8:29 da tarde  
Blogger J. said...

eu n tive disso =(

10/06/2006 3:39 da tarde  
Blogger Alexx M. said...

Eu tb n recebi isso =(
Dscpem tenho d sair daki, tnho d ir limpar as lágrimas...........

10/10/2006 6:39 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home